Reuters Events Transform Europe Virtual Series
Ethical Corporation by Reuters Events launches the new Reuters Events Transform Europe Virtual Series to address the big issues facing businesses as they look to deliver a new blueprint fit for a worldwide recovery post Covid-19.
Business faces significant disruption more than ever before. As it begins to adapt to the impacts and changes the Covid-19 pandemic has brought, whilst also taking stock of the ongoing climate emergency, depleting resources and biodiversity loss, it is clear that business must transform in order deliver a better future, post Covid-19.
To help navigate this landscape and address these challenges companies face, throughout the year, Reuters Events Transform Europe Virtual Series will cover three key areas pertinent to a green, clean business transformation in three instalments:
- Transform: Sustainable Procurement & Circularity – 7-8th July 2020
- Transform: Natural Capital & Biodiversity Week – 24-28th August 2020
- Transform: Energy & Carbon – 28-29th September 2020
Over two days of live broadcast, the premiering virtual conference of the series Reuters Events Transform: Sustainable Procurement & Circularity (7-8 July), will convene leading CEOs, CPOs, CSOs and governmental representatives to share key practical solutions and tangible strategies around Covid-19 recovery, circularity, and sustainable procurement.
Some of the already confirmed expert speakers include:
- Katharina Stenholm, Chief Procurement Officer, Danone
- Marc Engel, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever
- Regine Lucas, Chief Procurement Officer, L’Oreal
- Dan Bartel, Chief Procurement Officer, Schneider Electric
- Nigel Stansfield, President EMEA, Interface
- Kęsţutis Sadauskas, Director of Circularity & Green Growth, EU Commission
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
- Marco Van Der Ree, Chief Development Officer, GRI
- Marcela Manubens, Global VP Integrated Social Sustainability, Unilever
- Jarkko Havas, Lead of Data and Metrics Initiative, Ellen Macarthur Foundation
- Brent Wilton, Global Workplace Rights Director, Coca Cola
- Kate Wylie, Global Head of Sustainability, Mars
- Sir Ronald Cohen, Chairman, Global Social Impact Investment Steering Group
With sharing information and coming together being as important as ever during these difficult times, all the offerings in the Reuters Events Transform Europe Series are free to attend. One registration allows access to all the live and on-demand material of all the events on our online platform.
Liam Dowd, managing director at Ethical Corporation by Reuters Events, states “we excited to launch this new event series at a critical juncture for business. The 20’s have been marked as the decade of action. Across our three virtual events our ambition is to provide actionable ideas and insights as to how business can help deliver a resilience, sustainable and inclusive recovery.”